Worcester State University is a university of liberal arts and sciences. The students of this university will get a variety of multi-disciplinary chances that allow them to explore their academic interests and prepare for their careers. The students will conduct innovative research and develop creative ideas with acclaimed faculty. Then, they also will engage in service learning and internships in the community and pursue study away opportunities in the US and abroad.
They prepare the students to take on challenges which are real-world with portfolios including communication, critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, technology and global awareness skills. So, they will be ready to succeed. In Worcester State University, there are 60 undergraduates majors and minors, 29 master’s degrees, post-baccalaureate certificates and graduate programs. Besides, there are also real-time access to online, noncredit professional training. Their liberal arts and sciences curriculum meets or exceeds its criteria for assessment of quality. In this university, there is WebAdvisor which can give you easy access to all needs of your campus needs. What is it? Here, we provide a brief description for you.
Webadvisor Worcester will give students access to their grades, transcripts, schedules, financial accounts and other WSU information as well access to online registration. For the faculty, webadvisor can give access to their schedules, advisees, class rosters and other WSU information as well as access to online grading. For the employees, they can access to their budget information. If you want to get the information that you need from WebAdvisor, you have to visit the webadvisor first and then log in. For logging in, you have to enter your user name and password and then click Submit button under the username and password fields. For your information, webadvisor is case sensitive. When you are logging in to WebAdvisor, you have to use all lower case letters for your user name. Then, use your WSU username only and do not use “@worcester.edu”. After you have logged in, make sure that you choose the “Emergency Information Collection” option under User Account on the Students, Faculty or Employees menus.
As mentioned previously that you can view your schedules by using WebAdvisor. Here, we have the steps to view your schedules in WebAdvisor.
- First, you need to log into the Community System and WebAdvisor by following the directions in the WebAdvisor Overview and Login document that you can find at http://it.worcester.edu beside the Student Training heading.
- Then, click the My Class Schedule link under academic profile.
- From the Term drop down menu, choose the term for the schedule you with to obtain and click the Submit button.
- Now, click OK to return to the Current Students – WebAdvisor for Students Menu screen.
- After that, obtain additional information or you also can click the WA LOGOUT tab to log out of WebAdvisor.
- When the Windows Internet Explorer security prompt displays, click OK to close the browser.
Well, we hope that this brief explanation about WebAdvisor of Worcester State University can be very helpful and informative for you. Thank you for reading this.