Le Moyne College is a learning community. It strives for academic excellence in the Catholic and Jesuit tradition through the programs which are comprehensive rooted in the sciences and liberal arts. The emphasis is on education of the entire person and on the search for meaning and value as integral parts of the intellectual life. This college seeks to prepare the members for leadership and service in their personal and professional lives to promote a more just society. In Le Moyne College, there are more than 700 courses leading to Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degrees in more than 30 different majors.
It also provides courses of study leading to a master’s in education, business administration, occupational therapy, nursing, arts administration, physician assistant studies, family nurse practitioner, and information systems. The Center for Continuing Education of the college offers evening degrees, certificate programs and houses the Success for the Veteran’s Program.
For making their students and even faculty, staff and employees easy to access the information about students’ schedule, grades, making payment and more, Le Moyne college uses WebAdvisor which can be accessed at webadvisor.lemoyne.edu. Webadvisor is online registration system of Le Moyne College. To start using Lemoyne Webadvisor, you need to follow the following instructions.
- Access webadvisor.lemoyne.edu in the address bar of your web browser.
- Then, click on the “Log In” link.
- After that, enter your username and password.
- Now, click on “Students” link. This will direct you to the Students Menu Page.
- In this step, you need to open the course availability schedule. The link for the course availability page can be discovered on the Students Menu page. One window should be opened to Webadvisor and one window should be opened to the schedule of classes. It will permit you to work in webadvisor and have the schedule open in case you need to look for other classes.
For doing registration, you will have to do 2 processes which consist of:
- Selecting your courses prior to registration by clicking “Register for Sections”
- Registering for your selected courses.
This college see that the students want to share their educational records with their parents or guardians and one of the way to make it true is to develop the Student Access Module to foster this relationship. Student Access Module is an online tool for students through Webadvisor Lemoyne College that is used to control and release access to their educational records. There are 4 levels of access a student can grant to a parent or guardian:
- Academic records: unofficial listing of courses completed, GPA by term, grades, schedules and student profiles.
- Financial records: Student account information, 1098 Electronic Consent, 1098-T forms, Financial Aid by Year, Financial Aid by Term.
- Both (Academic & Financial): Individuals with this access will be able to see both academic and financial records
- None: students can grant and rescind access at any time.
In case your parent or guardian did not show on the “Grant Rights to Parent/Guardian/Other” screen, you are able to request that they be added via the Students menu in WebAdvisor.