There is a leading higher education institution of Central Appalachia called University of Pikeville (UPIKE). It was established in 1889 and now it remains steadfast in their commitment to preparing students for the future while creating cultural, intellectual and economic opportunities for Appalachia. This university also recognizes the infinite worth of each person and respect a variety of religious expressions. UPIKE has some missions including:
- Preparing graduates by giving quality academic programs which are grounded in the liberal arts and involvement in community service, research athletics, experimental learning, humanitarian efforts and global outreach.
- Making a way to get higher education for all students who want to start upon that journey and attracting and retaining high caliber students who will be future regional, national and global leaders.
- Reaching academic excellence by maintaining academic rigor and relevancy in undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs.
- Having infrastructure which is superior with state of the art classrooms, technological infrastructure, physical facilities, instructional materials, and campus amenities through sound fiscal policy and efficient and effective administrative services.
- Appealing and maintaining staff, administrators, faculty, trustees and alumni who have goals to fulfill the individual needs of students, and also promoting a caring and supportive environment conducive to learning and meeting the needs of an evolving university.
As you can see in the official website of UPIKE that there are some technology tools which are used by this university to make the students, staff and faculty easy in doing their business related to UPIKE. The tools are Webmail, WebAdvisor, and Canvas. In this article, we are going to explain about WebAdvisor. Through this tool, students can view their grades, check their schedules, view their GPA, make a tuition payment, and more. Not only students who are able to access this tool, but also staff and the community of UPIKE. They can access to the database of the UPIKE as long as they have a right to log in to this tool.
If you are a student of UPIKE and you want to access WebAdvsior, you are able to find the link in the Resources section in the website of UPIKE. Click WebAdvisor there and you will be brought to the page of WebAdvisor. In the page of WebAdvsior, you need to click Log In which is available in the upper right corner of the page. It will bring you to the log in page where you have to enter your User ID and also your password. If you want to change or reset your password, you can do that by clicking “Change / Reset Password” which is available in the lower right of the WebAdvisor page. If you find some difficulties during accessing WebAdvisor or you have some questions related to it, you are able to see to the Frequently Asked Questions in the website of the UPIKE. If you cannot find the questions that you want to ask there, you are able to contact the Help Desk to get any help with any solution. To contact them, you are able to access https://helpdesk.upike.edu