If you are looking for university transfer preparation, personal development, or career training, Santa Ana College can be your good choice for advancement. This college has a reputation for excellence and it continually ranked a state leader for the number of students who transfer each year to a university. This college is a top-of-mind choice if you search career preparation in fields which are in high demand like nursing and fire technology. If you want to upgrade your current skills, they also can help with that as well.
This college has a mission. Its mission is to be a leader and partner in meeting the intellectual, technological, cultural and workforce development needs of the diverse community. This college has evolved into one of the most energetic and fastest-growing comprehensive community colleges in the nation, presently serving 29,318 credit and non-credit students per semester.
To support the needs of students, this college use the advancement of technology which is Santa Ana Webadvisor. In this program, the students can check their schedules, grades, make a payment and many others. If you want to get some information about grades, schedules and more via WebAdvisor, you need to follow the steps below.
- Access http://www.sac.edu/Webadvisor.
- After accessing that site, click Log In button in the upper right of the page.
- When you login, you will need to enter your WebAdvisor ID (as emailed to you) in the User ID field and also enter your password. For your information, the default password for WebAdvisor is your date of birth in the format of mmddyyyy . Then, click Submit.
- After that, you will be brought to a page where you need to change your password. So, insert your WebAdvisor ID in the User ID field and insert your birth date in the Old Password field. Now create a new password in the New Password field. You have to note that it must be 6 to 9 characters and must contain one number. Then, re-enter your new password in the Confirm Password field and enter a password hint in the Hint field. Now, click Submit button.
- Once you have logged in, you will be brought to be back to the Webadvisor Santa Ana College home page. Click on the Students button to access the student menu.
You have to note that there is WebAdvisor potential downtimes. It is on Monday to Saturday at 12:00 am to 12:30 am and on Sunday at 12:00 am to 4:00 am. Then, it also happens on the last Sunday of each month at 12:00 am to 8:00 am. Those are windows used to perform critical maintenance to the system. So, if you want to access WebAdvisor, make sure that you avoid those hours. Well, that’s all the information about WebAdvisor in Santa Ana College. We also have give you a tutorial of how to do Santa Ana College Webadvisor login. If you need any help logging into WebAdvisor or need another additional help, you can click Contact Us button in the upper right of the WebAdvisor page.