For you a student of Gustavus Adolphus College, it is very important for you to know and understand about Gustavus Webadvisor. Of course, there are many students of Gustavus Adolphus College who know about Gustavus Webadvisor, but for the new students, they still be confuse and do not know more detail about Gustavus Webadvisor. Based on that case, in this article we are going to discuss about Gustavus Webadvisor. We hope this article give benefit for you especially for you who are looking for the information about Gustavus Webadvisor. Well, let us see its explanation about what is Webadvisor itself in the text below.
WHAT IS WEBADVISOR?
You have to know that Webadvisor is a web based system which allows the students, faculty and staffs of Gustavus Adolphus College to all important academic information. Gustavus WebAdvisor is also can used by the students to register for courses and check grades.
On Gustavus WebAdvisor, it has different features depending who logs in. We are able say that this Gustavus WebAdvisor is a tool for student access, parent access, alumni access, faculty access and employee access. Let us see its explanation about each access in the text below.
The Student Menu allows the students of Gustavus Adolphus College access to a number of different options and resources, sorted by topic.
- Your WebAdvisor Account (Changing and Resetting Your Password).
- Student Employment (Payroll Time Entry, History, W2).
- Student Account (Account Statement and 1098-T).
- For Your Information (Academic Calendar and Catalog and Academic Guides and Schedules).
- Student Forms (Academic Student Forms).
- Residential Life (Student Housing Profile, Contract and PO Box Combo).
- Financial Aid (Award Letter and Documents).
- Academic Profile (Grades, Degree Audits and Schedules).
- Course Information (Search for Classes).
- Registration Tools (Placement Tests, Registration Dates and Deadlines).
- Registration (Registration Times, Approval and Sign Up).
- Parent Access to Webadvisor (Manage Parent Account).
The students of Gustavus Adolphus College have the ability to set up and administer access to WebAdvisor for their parents. In other case, if the parents forget their WebAdvisor password, so they must have their child reset it.
- At the first step, please log into WebAdvisor, and then you are able to click “Manage Parent Access to Your Records” link.
- After that, please create a WebAdvisor account for your parents. Assigning a username. It can around 10 – 20 characters in length.
- Then, temporary password for the new account is going to be sent to the student’s Gustavus email. Afterwards, the students have to share it with their parents.
- The last you just need to select what access to allow for parents.
In this case, Alumni of Gustavus Adolphus College can access WebAdvisor if they know their WebAdvisor password.
Same with student access, the faculty access also has a number of different options and resources which sorted by topic.
The Employee Menu allows the employees of Gustavus Adolphus College access to a number of different options and resources, sorted by topic.