Doane University is a private liberal arts college which located in Crete, Nebraska, United States. It is well known for its leadership in higher education. It pressed on the commitment of university to academic excellence, community and innovation. These values which made Doane can be the successful university for more than 140 years. As one of the best colleges in the United States, of course Doane University has the mission. What is the mission of Doane University? The Doane University mission is to provide an exceptional liberal arts education in the community which is inclusive, creative and collaborative where the faculty and staff can work closely with students in preparing them to live in ethical values, intellectual inquiry and the commitment to engage as the leaders and responsible citizens in the world.
Talk about Doane University, it is very important for you to know about Doane Webadvisor. So, at the moment, in this article we are going to discuss about Doane Webadvisor. By the way, do you ever heard about Doane Webadvisor? What do you know about Doane Webadvisor? If you are part of Doane University, of course you are going to know about Doane Webadvisor. For you who still do not know about Doane Webadvisor and are looking for the information about that, let us read this article until finish.
WHAT IS WEBADVISOR?
WebAdvisor is an online access for the students, faculty, and staff to view any information which they need, anywhere, any time of the day.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH WEBADVISOR?
- As the students, you are able to use WebAdvisor to register for classes.
- Then, you are able to check your grades.
- By using WebAdvisor, the students are able to print a transcript.
Faculty and Advisors:
- As the Faculty and Advisors, you are able to use WebAdvisor to register your advisees.
- Then, you are able to view class rosters.
- By using WebAdvisor, the Faculty and Advisors are able to submit the grades.
- As the staff, you are able to use WebAdvisor to view payroll information.
- Then, you are able to track vacation or sick leave.
- By using WebAdvisor, the staff is able to Download tax information.
HOW DO YOU GET TO WEBADVISOR?
You are able to access WebAdvisor at http://wa.doane.edu.
If you need help with WebAdvisor, you are able to contact at one of the contacts below.
- You can contact Doane’s help desk at 402.826.8411 or you can send email.
- If you are on the Lincoln Campus, so you are able to contact Shawn Soper at 402.466.4774.
- The last, if you are on the Grand Island Campus, so you are able to contact George Wieczorek at 308.398.0800.
Well, this is the explanation about Doane Webadvisor. If you want to know more about this information, we suggest you to contact at one of the contacts above. Or you can visit Doane University directly. The last, we hope this article is useful for you. Thank you for reading this article.