In Central Texas College (CTC), there are some programs. Those programs includes adult continuing education, associate degree, vocational-technical, and high school programs. There are also a lot of certificates and degrees which can be completed online through CTC’s continually expanding distance education program. Central Texas College can help students succeed. Among the 1,655 associate degree-granting two-year colleges in the United States, Central Texas College becomes 15th rank in the country . That statement is according to Community College Week. Then, the more important thing is that the graduates get a quality education. CTC provides higher educational chances veterans, military and their families at more than 140 locations around the world and through the online programs. More enlisted military members decide to register with and graduate from Central Texas College than any other college in the world. College credits from CTC readily transfer to four-year universities. They have academic advisors to make certain their students take courses suitable to their degree plans and academic goals. This college is also an incredible educational value. The tuition rate is among the lowest in the country.
Central Texas College offers some tools that can make the process of studying easy. One of those tools is WebAdvisor. It is an online resource for students, faculty and staff to access or manage their account information. To use this tool, you need to do CTC Webadvisor login. To login for first time users, you need to note the the things below.
- The permanent user ID of yours is the letter ‘c’ + your 7 digit CTC ID. For example, c7894569.
- Your initial password will be your date of birth.
- You will be directed to a screen which will state that your password has expired. At that step, you will need to create your new password.
When you create password, note several things below.
- Passwords have to include letters and numbers between 6 to 9 characters but no special chracters.
- You need to avoid using names of people.
- Never use a password which has previously been used for WebAdvisor access.
- Always refresh the page while making a new password.
You can reset your password or account by following these steps.
- Click on “What’s My Password” which is located in the top right hand corner on the main menu page.
- Choose “I don’t remember: Reset my password”.
- You will be directed to a screen where you need to insert your last name and social security number or CTC ID.
- Then, Submit.
- Choose the email to have the password sent to.
If you want to register, drop a course, view account, make payment, or view grades/transcripts, you do not need CTC Webadvisor username. You just need your user ID and password. For instance, if you want to view account or make payment, you need to go to WebAdvisor by scrolling over “Student Tools”. Then, choose Log In on the right side of the screen and then insert your User D and password. Now, click on “Students” in dark blue. Click on “View Account and Make Payment” under “Financial Information”. At last, follow through with payment process.