For you who want to get CDL, actually you must practice a lot in order to get CDL easily. Well, to get it, you are able to follow some practices and read the study guide. However, you can practice by looking for the sources from some trusted sites. In those sites, you will obtain some information and grids which can help you in passing the CDL test.
To make it easy for you, we are going to share full 50 questions to pass the CDL test that you can practice at home. Those questions contain some of the general knowledge and the information about driver, vehicles, engine and knowledge about driving. For that, you can memorize the information, tips and tricks, even practice test before you are passing the real test for getting the CDL.
CDL General Knowledge Question Test
- When backing your vehicle, which of the following is NOT recommended?
- You are driving a 40 foot truck at 35 MPH, how much space (in seconds) should you keep in front of you?
- Vehicle handling can become unsafe if the weight is not properly balanced. Hard steering can be caused by?
- You should check your tires every ____ or every ____ when driving in very hot weather.
- Which of the following is NOT a basic step to be taken at a crash scene?
CDL Hazmat Practice Test
- EPA registration numbers of the shippers, destinations, and carriers have to appear on?
- What are placards?
- When carrying class 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 explosives, you must?
- The hazardous materials regulations are intended to do what?
- Where should placards be displayed if you are required to use them?
CDL Air Brakes Practice Test
- What is the primary purpose of a front brake limiting valve?
- Which of the following will affect the stopping power of spring brakes?
- A dual air brake system has which of the following features?
- Where are foundation brakes used?
- Which of the following parts of the air brake systems should be checked during the pre-trip walk around inspection?
CDL Doubles/Triples Practice Test
- What is counter steering?
- In event of a tire failure, you should?
- How do you test hydraulic brakes for leaks?
- When is the road more slippery?
- Where or when should test the stopping action of your service brakes?
CDL Doubles and Triples Practice Test 1
- Based on the law, where you must have your vehicle’s light on?
- Is it legal to drive when one of fourth leaf springs missing?
- The number of liquid to load into a tank based on?
- What is the most important reason for being hazard?
- Which the situation that keep you to lot of your time?
CDL Tanker Practice Test
- What should you do when starting a vehicle in motion from a stop?
- What will you do when you are going a hill down?
- What is the function of suspension system?
- An en-route inspection should include checking?
- When you get hydroplaning, what will you do?
CDL Combination Vehicles Practice Test
- Which statement is true about shifting gears?
- What you should when a vehicle is loaded?
- Tires should be replaced?
- When roads are slippery, you should?
- What are causes of vehicle fires?
CDL Passenger Transport Practice Test
- What must you do when you are on the road?
- The bus passengers must not?
- If you are carrying the passengers on a charter bus, what should you do?
- You must not to stop, but you have to slow down your vehicles at?
- What is the hazardous material is allowed on a bus?
CDL School Bus Practice Test
- Which mirror is used to monitor the passenger inside the bus?
- 42. When the good time to change school bus stops?
- Where must the student wait for the bus?
- Who have to monitor the emergency exit?
- When must you back up when driving a bus?
More CDL Practice Tests and Study Guide
- The center of gravity of a load?
- High beams should be?
- If your vehicle does not pass a roadside inspection, you should?
- How often have to check your cargo?
- What is the best thing to do if you are tired when driving?