Science is what we do to find out about the world of natural. For your information, Natural sciences include biology, geology physics, chemistry, and astronomy. Usually, science uses mathematics and logic that sometimes called as “formal sciences”. Natural science creates experiments and observations. You have to remember that Science produces accurate facts, theories and scientific laws.
People who learn and research sciences and then try to find out everything about sciences, they are named as the scientists. You have to know that the Scientists study and learn things by searching for them carefully and by doing the real experiments and tests. In this case, the Scientists have to give an explanation about their experiments and tests. By the way, are a scientist? Do you want to try to test your knowledge about sciences?
In this article, we are going to share some examples of questions for Quiz Sciences. As we know that on Bing, you will be offer to play lots of quizzes. One of them is Bing Quiz Sciences. Let us to test your knowledge regarding Sciences by playing Bing Quiz Sciences!
1. Do you know, what type of waves that are present during an earthquake?
a. The Transverse
b. The Longitudinal
c. Both transverse and longitudinal
2. What type of energy that does an unlit match have?
a. Thermal energy
b. Chemical energy
c. Kinetic energy
3. Which of these is another way to write Newton’s second law of motion?
a. F = ma
b. F = m/a
c. F = m + a
4. What is it called once the light changes direction after leaving a lens?
5. How do you calculate density?
a. Density is volume divided by mass.
b. Density is mass divided by volume.
c. Density is mass divided by volume and mass.
6. The ethanol in it reacts with oxygen to form what, once you leave the wine exposed to the air.
a. Ethanoic acid
b. Ethyl acetate
c. Ethanoic Ethyl
7. The Iodine is usually used to test for what substance found in the potatoes?
8. How long does it take for the caffeine in coffee to fully kick in?
a. 20 minutes
b. 30 minutes
c. An hour
9. Do you know, which nutrient that contains more calories per gram?
10. Do you know, which food that has more calcium per gram?
b. whole milk
c. Soya milk
11. We only use 10% of our brains, is it true or false?
12. Do you know, which part of our brain that deals with hearing and language?
a. Temporal lobe
b. Occipital lobe
c. Permanent lobe
15. What is an improper fraction?
a. A fraction in which the numerator is greater than the denominator.
b. A fraction in which the numerator is smaller than the denominator.
c. A fraction in which the numerator is divisible by the denominator.
Well, the text above is a list of questions that usually can you find on Quiz Sciences. Now, you are able to try to play the Quiz Sciences on Bing. Be the winner and share your scores.