Once you are at the homepage of Bing, you will be offer to join with Bing quiz. Of course, there are many quizzes in Bing that you are able to join. Recently, there are many users of Bing who talk about Bing Geysers quiz.
By the way, do you interested to play the quiz of Bing geysers? How much you know about the Geysers? If you want to know information about geysers, we think that it is not wrong for you to try to play Bing geysers quiz. When you decide to play Bing geysers quiz, you may want to know the examples of questions for Bing Geysers Quiz. If you want to know its information, so you are able to keep to stay on this page because we are going to share it.
Before that, we want to remind you what are Geysers themselves. You have to remember that geysers are the beautiful natural phenomena that found in many parts of the world. The word geyser comes from the “Great Geysir”. Usually, on Bing geysers quiz, you are going to be given the questions related these spewing, venting, and pressure releasing locations used by Mother Nature to control herself once dealing with Father Nature. Apparently, there are many users of Bing who have already tried to play this geysers quiz. Now, time is for you to try to play it.
1. The word geyser comes from the “Great Geysir” as an erupting stream. Where is the countries located?
2. Based on the research, half of the world’s geysers are found in which of the following countries?
a. Alice Springs Northern Territory, Australia
b. Yellowstone National Park Wyoming, USA
c. Haukadalur, Iceland
d. Stromboli, Italy
3. What do you call a geyser that erupts from a body of water once cone geysers erupt from the ground?
a. Bubble geyser
b. Maelstrom geyser
c. Fountain geyser
d. Eddy geyser
4. What is the name of the world’s tallest geyser that found in Yellowstone National Park?
a. Steamboat Geyser
b. Old Faithful Geyser
c. Beehive Geyser
d. Vixen Geyser
5. Once open time, in New Zealand was the most powerful geyser in the world. Do you know, what occurrence put an end to that magnificent geyser in 1904s?
a. A meteorite fell into it and plugged the hole
b. The geyser erupted sideways into an opal mine
6. The second largest concentration of geysers in the world is able to be found on which Russian peninsula?
a. Mangghyshlaq Peninsula
b. Crimean Peninsula
c. Kamchatka Peninsula
d. Yucatan Peninsula
Well, the text above is a list of questions for geysers quiz in Bing. Now, you are able to learn it before you join the geysers Bing quiz. We hope you are able to answer all questions correctly to make you get a high scores. If you get a high score, we are sure that you want to share it to your social media.