Bioluminescence is a production and emission of light by a living organism. Simply, it is a form of chemiluminescence. You have to know that Bioluminescence occurs extremely in marine vertebrates and invertebrates. Besides, it occurs in some fungi and microorganisms (Some bioluminescent bacteria and terrestrial invertebrates). Then, in some animals, the light is produced by symbiotic organisms such as Vibrio.
You may looking for some information about Bioluminescence because you want to try to play quiz in Bing related Bioluminescence. Apparently, there are many people who interested to play Bing Bioluminescence quiz. They said that Bioluminescence quiz in Bing can add increase their knowledge regarding Bioluminescence. If you want to try to play Bing Bioluminescence Quiz, make sure that you have skill to answer all questions related Bioluminescence.
Fortunately, you are at the right page. Here in this page, we are going to share some examples of questions for Bioluminescence Quiz. Now, we are going to share ten questions trivia quiz about Bioluminescence.
1. Bioluminescence is mostly produced by organisms that live in partial or total darkness. Is it true or false?
2. Which of the following is able to produce a bioluminescent reaction?
a. a light bulb
b. a dog
c. a firefly
d. a platypus
3. Bioluminescence is the ability of an organism to produce what?
4. Only animals are able to produce bioluminescence reactions. Is it true or false?
5. Bioluminescence provides what functions to the organisms that use it?
b. assistance in food gathering
c. all of these
d. finding a mate
6. Do you know, what is the chemical pair an organism that uses to produce a bioluminescent reaction?
a. Insulin and Insulinase
b. Luminol and potassium ferricyanide
c. Coke and Pepsi
d. Luciferin and Luciferase
7. Bioluminescence mechanisms are not something that needs to be researched, because there is no benefit to mankind in their study. Is it true or false?
8. Which compound below is a by-product of a bioluminescence reaction?
a. potassium ferricyanide
b. adenosine diphosphate (ADP)
c. adenosine monophosphate (AMP)
9. The glow sticks children carry at Halloween and the glow-necklaces sold at festivals utilize a chemical reaction similar to the chemical reaction bioluminescent organisms utilize. Is it true or false?
10. Incandescent light (light from a lightbulb) is much more efficient than bioluminescent light. Is it true or false?
Well, the text above is a list of ten questions trivia quiz about Bioluminescence. Now, you are able to learn it and search for the answer before you decide to play Bioluminescence Quiz in Bing. Once you are playing Bioluminescence Quiz in Bing, make sure that you answer all questions correctly. After you complete or answer all questions, in the end of quiz, you are going to see your score. Next, you can share it on your social media.